Applies to the following questions:
1. The miner is power-off during the upgrade process.
2. The miner cannot start (can not find IP).
3. Miners only accept default workers.
1. Computer running Windows XP system or later.
2. Card Reader.
3. 16G or TF (Micro SD) memory card with less storage.
Please follow the steps below to get started:
1. Download the A3 firmware to the computer:
Then find Antminer A3 on the left sidebar, click to enter the firmware file.
2. Download the installation program and unzip:
Go to the left sidebar and click Flashing SD card with image >> Tools and Instructions to Image SD card. The files will appear. Select the file for your miner.
3. Insert the Micro SD card into the card reader and connect to the computer.
4. Format the Micro SD card as FAT32.
5. Copy the decompressed files to the Micro SD card.
6. Insert the Micro SD card into the control board.
7. Power on the mining machine.
8. After the miner obtains the IP, take out the Micro SD card address.
9. Upgrade the firmware(Uncheck "Keep Settings").