Applies to the following questions:
1. The miner is power-off during the upgrade process.
2. The miner cannot start (can not find IP).
3. Miners only accept default workers.
1. Computer running Windows XP system or later.
2. Card Reader.
3. 16G or TF (Micro SD) memory card with less storage.
4. Download the D3 firmware to the computer in advance from the following link:
Find your miner in the left sidebar, and click to access the firmware file.
5. Download the program required by the SD card and unzip it. Go to the left sidebar and click Flashing SD card with image >> Tools and Instruction to Image SD card. The file will appear. Choose files for your miners.
Let us jump into the three steps.
First, copy the program.
1. Install the SD card on the card reader, and then connect to the computer.
2. Format the SD card as FAT32.
3. Copy the decompressed files to the SD card and remove the SD card.
Secondly, please insert the SD card into the control board.
1. After installing the SD card, start the miner.
2. The miner takes out the SD card after obtaining the IP.
Third, upgrade the firmware. Please uncheck "Keep Settings" and reload the firmware.