Applies to the following questions:
1. The miner is power-off during the upgrade process.
2. The miner cannot start (can not find IP).
3. Miners only accept default workers.
1. Computer with Windows 7 system or above.
2. Card reader.
3. The capacity is lower than 32G to store the SD card in FAT32 format.
4. V9/Z9 miners.
Control board recovery steps:
1. Download the firmware:
2. Go to the left sidebar to download v9-SD Tools.zip, find and click "Flashing SD card with image" >> "Tools and Instructions to Image SD card" -> "v9-SD Tools.zip".
Note: Z9 mini uses V9 to recover files.
3. Unzip the "v9-SD Tools.zip" file. And copy the extracted files to the FAT32 SD card as follows.
4. Remove the SD card from the computer.
5. Turn off the power of the miner (unplug the power core).
6. Insert the SD card into the miner correctly.
7. Turn on the miner. If the program is copied to the control board, please wait until the signal light next to the Internet port stops flashing. Wait 1 minute after the indicator light stops flashing, and then shut down the miner.
8. Turn off the power of the miner (unplug the power core). Then remove the SD card.
9. Turn on the miner. Now, the miner has been restored to factory settings.
Load the firmware.
Go to the official website of Bitmain to get the latest version of the firmware. Please uncheck "Keep Settings" and reload the firmware. Load the V9 or V9 mini firmware according to the type of miner you have.