This method is suitable for the following situations:
The miner was powered off during the upgrade process.
The miner cannot be started (cannot find IP).
Miners can only use the default factory workers.
The recommended capacity of the MicroSD card is less than 16GB. It is not recommended to use larger capacity MicroSD cards because they are prone to errors.
Computer running Windows XP or higher.
Click the link below to download the firmware: https://service.bitmain.com/support/download
1. Install the SD card on the card reader and connect to the computer.
2. Format the SD card into FAT32 format.
3. Decompress the obtained card swipe file, and copy all the decompressed files to the SD card.
Note: To copy the decompressed file to the root directory of the SD card, do not put it in the folder of the SD card.
4. Insert the memory card into the SD card slot, and then power on the machine.
5. The program in the SD card starts to replace the program in the control board. It takes about 30 seconds. After completion, the red and green lights of the miner will flash at the same time, and the control board will be powered off.
6. Remove the SD card and power on the miner again.
Possible solutions to the failure of flashing
1. Reformat the MicroSD and make sure you copied the correct firmware.
2. Press the MicroSD lightly to make sure it is well connected.
3. Dust and clean the MicroSD.
4. Try to use another good known MicroSD.