This method is suitable for the following situations:
The miner was powered off during the upgrade process.
The miner cannot be started (cannot find IP).
Miners can only use the default factory workers.
The recommended capacity of the MicroSD card is less than 16GB. It is not recommended to use larger capacity MicroSD cards because they are prone to errors.
Computer running Windows XP or higher.
1. Insert the MicroSD card into the computer and format it as FAT32.
2. Unzip the downloaded image file and copy the content to the MicroSD card.
3. Edit the file named passwd.txt and set the password.
4. Remove the MicroSD card from the computer and insert it into the card slot on the control board.
5. Power on the control board. Allow the file to load automatically for approximately 30 seconds. When loading, the red and green indicator lights on the control panel will flash. (Different models may take different times to complete this process)
6. Turn on the miner and enter the miner interface. If you can use the password you just set to enter the interface, you have successfully restored the program.
Possible solutions to the failure of flashing
1. Reformat the MicroSD and make sure you copied the correct firmware.
2. Press the MicroSD lightly to make sure it is well connected.
3. Dust and clean the MicroSD.
4. Try to use another good known MicroSD.